Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 07 and Jun 12. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping : Free Shipping to USA(Excludes Hawaii and Alaska)
Sea Eagle 437ps Paddleski Solo Start-up Package
Free Shipping to mainland USA
The Sea Eagle 437ps Paddleski is truly a unique and versatile watercraft. The 437ps has the benefits of a catamaran and motorboat all in . It performs as a 4 in 1 paddle, motor, fish, and sail vessel. This boat has an extremely comfortable cushioned ride. Like floating on a bank of fluffy clouds. The 437ps Paddleski has a well balanced hull that glides through the water. Up to a 6HP gas engine can be used producing up to 16mph and approx. 20mpg.
Advantages of the 437ps Paddleski
- This boat can carry 2 people and hundreds of pounds of gear, but it can be rolled up and packed in a bag in minutes
- The high pressure Drop Stitch above water level center floor creates a wider, more stable, stronger structure
- This boat has a true center transom that is able to handle up to a 6 hp motor or an electric motor.
- With a 6 hp motor the Paddleski can run full speed up to 70 miles on a single 3 gallon tank of gasoline, or up to 140 miles on a 6 gallon tank
- It only weighs 67 lbs.
- Really simple setup, roll out and inflate. 10-15 minutes from bag to water
- Really simple take-down. Open 5 air valves, remove swivel seats, roll up and stow
- No need to bail, water drains out of drop stitch floor because transom is open at corners
- Very portable, deflated dimensions are 36" x 21" x 12"
- 7 carry handles, 4 inside cockpit, 2 for each passenger, 1 carry handle at bow, 2 carry handle at stern
Person Capacity: 2
Hull Weight: 67 lbs.
Length: 14 ft. 4 in.
Beam: 4 ft.
Interior Dimensions: 11' x 6" x 21"
Load Capacity: 2 Persons or 855 lbs.
Deflated Dimensions: 36" x 21" x 12"
Chambers: 5( 2 port, 2 starboard, floor)
Tube Diameter: 14"
Air Valves: 5 recessed one way
Inflation Time: 10 minutes
Seam: Quadruple Overlap
Material: 1000 Reinforced Denier
Engine Capacity: 6 hp gas (max motor weight 60 lbs. 15" shaft)
Floor Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced Material
Inflation Pressure: Side Chambers 3.2 psi, Floor 8-10 psi
- NMMA Certified
- New rigid high-pressure inflatable drop stitch floor
- Rapid self-bailing
- Incredibly fuel-efficient, minimal draft, near-zero drag, catamaran hull design
- Five separate independent air chambers for added safety
- Removable transom for increased storability and portability
- Seven conveniently located high-strength carry/grab handles
- Two Universal Scotty® Pads to attach a vast array of optional Scotty® accessories
- Sun & Rain Canopy mounting system for optional canopy attachment
- Rolls up and stows in most any car trunk
- Can take up to a 6 hp outboard
- Travels up to 16 mph w/ 5 hp outboard
- EZ-Attach on/off seating system
- Completely self-bailing
- Option to use gas or electric motors
- Non-slip EVA foam deck padding
- Anti-splash protective rubbing strake bumper
- High-strength bow D-ring
Included with Package
- 437ps Paddleski Hull
- Locking Swivel Seat
- (1) 7'10" AB30 Double End Paddle
- Boat Carry Bag
- High Pressure Piston Pump