Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 06 and Aug 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
PRE-ORDER NOW, IN STOCK 10-4-21
About the 465ft FastTrack™ Inflatable Kayak
The Sea Eagle 465ft FastTrack™ combines all the features of it's smaller sister (the 385ft FastTrack™) with the ability to carry more cargo and persons.
Now featuring the new, patented, state of the art, external, rigid, inflatable NeedleKnife™ Keel for a faster, smoother paddling experience! (U.S. Patent #8,286,573 2)
About the FastTrack™ Series
Sea Eagle FastTrack™ Kayaks are sleeker and faster and than ever before! The FastTrack's™ combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with state of the art "NeedleKnife Keel" provides true rigid kayak performance with the benefits of an inflatable. Most importantly, the FastTrack™ is designed to be extremely safe and stable.
HIGH PERFORMANCE / ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT
A great feature is the fact that Sea Eagle FastTrack™ kayaks weigh far less than most all-rigid kayaks. Rigid kayaks can weigh 65-70 lbs, our Sea Eagle FastTracks™ weigh just 35 & 44 lbs respectively. This makes handling our kayaks a dream by comparison. Best of all, because FastTracks™ are inflatable they can be packed into a bag that's a mere fraction of their size!
Sea Eagle FastTracks™ are a breakthrough in design that combine high performance paddling with ultra-light weight and stow-able portability.
|Hull Weight||44 lbs.|
|Length||15 ft. 3 in.|
|Interior||14'2" x 18"|
|Load Capacity||3 Persons or 795 lbs|
|Deflated||30" x 19" x 9"|
|Chambers||4 (port, starboard, keel, floor)|
|Air Valves||4 Recessed One Way|
|Inflation time||8 min|
|Material||1000 Denier Reinforced|
|Engine Capacity||34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)|
|Floor||Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor|
|Whitewater Rating||Suitable up to Class II|
|Inflation Pressure||3.2 psi|
- NMMA Certified
- 2 Open and close drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts with storage below and elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Separate inner High Pressure Drop Stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Large, removable, swept back skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside drop stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- 20 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- State of the art NeedleKnife Keel
- Bow and Stern grab handles
- Hull material resistant to sun & saltwater
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & Printed instructions
Included with Package