Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 06 and Aug 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
About the FishSkiff™ 16 Inflatable Fishing Boat
PATENT-PENDING REVOLUTIONARY "Roll Up & Stow - Unroll & Go" 16' one, two or three-person INFLATABLE FISHING SKIFF. Simply rolls up and stows. Fits in a car trunk ready to go! Comprised of entirely drop-stitch technology like that of inflatable stand up paddleboards. Giving you all the benefits of a rigid hull minus the excessive burdens and added cost. No trailer, no ramps, no expensive fuel cost, no maintenance, no storage fees!
With the reliable Honda 9.9 hp outboard, the FishSkiff16 will zip you around from one spot to another at up to 21.5 mph. Then quietly slip into prime position by using a trolling motor, paddle, or push pole. From shallow to deep water and everything in between. The FishSkiff™ is a REVOLUTIONARY INFLATABLE FISHING MACHINE!
About the Fishing Skiff Series
The PATENT-PENDING Sea Eagle FishSkiff™ provides you with a NEW and REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH TO FISHING. Increase your catch and target those extremely hard to reach trophy fish! Without the hassles and added costs associated with rigid hulls. A superior inflatable craft that requires no trailer and can be fished everywhere from skinny to deep water and everything in between.
Completely inflatable, portable, storable, and transportable. The FishSkiff™ can be stowed in the back of most cars and in relatively small spaces because it has no frame. It doesn't require a trailer so you can carry it to the most remote, hard to reach locations where fish hide most!
The hull design truly maximizes speed, handling, performance, stability, fuel efficiency and most importantly safety. Nearly unsinkable and completely self-bailing with three separate independent large air-filled chambers. The FishSkiff™ will support an incredible amount of weight yet draft as little as six inches of water. ROLL UP & STOW - UNROLL & GO!
- NMMA & CE Certified
- Made from double-layered, tough as crocodile hide hull material for added strength and durability
- Strength of a rigid hull plus added benefits of an inflatable
- All drop-stitch construction for incredible rigidity & high air pressure capacity (up to 15 psi)
- Nearly unsinkable with (3) separate, independent air chambers for added safety
- Completely self-bailing
- Rolls up and stows in most any car trunk
- Can take up to a 9 hp outboard
- Travels up to 21.5 mph w/ 9 hp motor
- Incredibly fuel-efficient, minimal draft, near-zero drag, planing hull design
- Can be easily fished by one, two, or three fishermen
- (5) Conveniently located grab handles
- (2) Built-in 40" Fish Rulers
- Option to use gas or electric motors or both
- Full non-slip EVA foam deck padding
- Rubbing Strake
- Universal Scotty Pads at bow and stern for use with a vast array of Scotty Accessories
- Canopy brackets for optional sun/rain canopy
- Removable transom
|Hull Weight||99 lbs. (110 lbs. with transom)|
|Width||4 ft. 6 in.|
|Interior||12' x 3'|
|Load Capacity||1 to 3 Person or 1765 lbs.|
|Deflated||Approx. 60" x 24" x 12"|
|Chambers||3 (Port, Starboard, Floor)|
|Tube Diameter||6" Drop Stitch|
|Air Valves||3 Recessed One Way|
|Inflation time||17 min. w/ BTP Two Stage Electric Turbo Pump|
|Seam||Quadruple Overlapping Superior Glued Seams|
|Material||1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch|
|Engine Capacity||10 hp (100 lbs. max weight, 15" Shaft, Gas Engine)|
|Floor||Double Layer 1000 Denier Reinforced|
|Speed Estimates||Up to 21.5 mph w/ 1 person, 12-18 mph w/ 2-3 person|
|Inflation Pressure||15 psi|
Included With Solo Startup Package