Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 05 and Jul 10. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping : Free Shipping to USA(Excludes Hawaii and Alaska)
- NMMA Certified
- Double wall construction on floor to provide greatest possible strength, rigidity, puncture & abrasion resistance
- Unique Patented (U.S. Patent #9,452,809) all Drop-Stitch construction with rigid bow/stern molds
- 3 one way recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- Removable skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- 6 D-Rings to secure seats
- 4 Open & close floor drains
- Bow and stern grab handles
- Sun & saltwater resistant hull material
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & printed instructions
- Exterior: 16' x 38"
- Interior: 15'2" x 25"
- Thickness: 3" Side Chambers 3" Floor Chambers
- Hull Weight: 65 lbs.
- Hull Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced All DropStitch Construction
- Inflation: 7-9 Minutes
- Weight Capacity: 3 Persons or 915 lbs.
- Deflated : 40" x 24" x16"
- It is unsinkable because of 3 separate air compartments.
- It has "inherent buoyancy". Unlike traditional rigid canoes, it has built-in flotation.
- In the unlikely case that you tip, this canoe will always remain upright! It is the easiest canoe to get back in because the inflatable sides and floor float.
- Easy to stow or store. It is uniquely portable because it packs in its own carry bag.
- It is extremely rugged because of an extra layer of fabric on the full length of the floor.
- It is the only 16 foot canoe that can be carried in a car, SUV, RV, flatbed truck or small airplane.
- It can carry 2 or 3 people and hundreds of pounds of gear, yet it packs down to the size of large duffle bag
- All Drop-Stitch construction creates the possibility to have 3" thick inflatable side walls and achieve the true shape and performance of a traditional rigid canoe without losing space
- Weighs just 65 lbs. This canoe can be carried by one or two people
- Fast and simple setup - it takes just 15 minutes to set-up seats and inflate - 15 minutes from bag to paddling
- Fast and simple take-down - just open 3 air valves, remove seats, roll up and stow in bag
- Features 4 drain valves at rear to make bailing convenient - this is a large canoe and if you leave it out and it rains heavily, you may find yourself with several pounds of water. And if so, all you have to do is open the 4 drain valves and let the several thousand pounds drain out. Don't worry about inviting the neighborhood to help to tip it over!
- Very stow-able and very portable - deflates 40" x 24' x 16" - can be carried in any car trunk, SUV, RV or flatbed truck.
- 4 Convenient carry handles - 2 inside the cockpit in the middle for one person to carry above their head - one at the bow and one at the stern for two people to carry
- Far safer in whitewater because if you do overturn, you can easily get back in and you cannot capsize
Free Shipping to mainland USA
Included With Package